Tuesday 4 October 2016

Resin Kanzashi Forget-me-Not. Pictures from Ginger Wedding day.

Hi.
I received today the pictures from Ginger. She made custom request for comb Forget-Me-Not for her wedding day a several month ago. I have wrote about that here Special order for the very special day.

And today... I am so happy to receive these pictures. Thank you, Ginger. You are beautiful. I don't know how to express my feeling in English words... I am very glad someone love my creations.




BTW, I am creating right now several new Hair Pins. Couple of them is custom order for Tausi. Several others such as Jasmine and Creamy flowers (have no idea how to name them :) you will see soon in my Etsy shop BestPeopleCa and in my new personal internet shop ArtHome by BestPeopleCa. No link by now because I am still in process of creating the shop.


Thank you very much for interest to my art work.
Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment