Monday 1 June 2015

Summer Necklace. Epoxy resin jewelry. Blue Flower.

Hello.
Summer is already here.
Please take a look at my new summer necklace "Blue Flower".

I designed a flower picture inside silver plated wire half-ring. After that I applied several transparent blue, green, and yellow colored layers using my special author's technique, creating this way the effect of a colored stained glass. The pendant is thin, strong, and lightweight.
Epoxy resin pendant Blue Flower Wire wrapped
 
Look like stined glass necklace 

Handmade pendant epoxy resin

The pendant size is about 1 1/4 inch (3.2 cm). attached to silver tone rolo chain. The chain size is 20 inch with 3 inch extender.
The necklace is listed for sell here Summer necklace 'Blue Flower'

Thank you for interest to my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment