Wednesday 27 May 2015

Forget-me-not Dangle transparent resin blue earrings.

Hello.

It was urgent order for daughter of my friends graduation prom night. They came to me the week ago to ask about some jewelry to match the dress they just bought. Something special, not ordinary....
They looked at my collection of ready hair pins and earrings and fall in love with Forget-me-not hair pin. 

But daughter doesn't need hair pin. She needs earrings and necklace. It was crazy busy week for me. I hand sculpted 60 tiny flowers, applied epoxy resin, painted every single flower twice, added yellow "peephole", arranged them to flowers waterfall. And I have to wait between all these steps 24 hours at least to make sure  painting and resin completely dried.

Finally I finished the necklace and earrings yesterday. I could not make good quality pictures because it was evening dark time. I don't like make pictures under artificial light but I didn't have a choice.

Daughter of my friends has looked happy and very thanked me. I am glad that somebody feels happy, even for short time.

The necklace flowers  look little bit darken that in reality. Color of earrings on the first two pictures close to the real color.

Forget-me-not transparent resin blue earrings
Forget-me-not transparent resin blue earrings

Forget-me-not transparent resin blue earrings

Forget-me-not resin blue necklace

Thank you for interest to my art work. Please see more  unique handmade jewelry in my etsy shop BestPeopleCa


No comments:

Post a Comment